With a vMax loan, you can leverage equity in one Veristone property to purchase another.
By borrowing against equity you already have in a Veristone-financed property, you can put our speed and responsive service to work for you on your next project.
If you need quick funding for a time-sensitive project and you’re already a Veristone client, you can use your equity in Property A to purchase Property B—as long as Veristone is your funding source for both. We provide quick pre-qualification and fast closings and, as with all our loans, the lengthy timelines and restrictions you’ll face when working with a bank are non-existent.
The vMax product offers a simple and competitive loan that can be used toward the down payment and closing costs on a new Veristone-financed investment purchase. The result: you can take advantage of an opportunity sooner with less—or potentially no—money to close.
- For Individuals and Business Entities?
- Conventional Escrow and Unconventional Investor Purchases (Trustee, Sheriff, Online Auction)
- Minimum Down Payment – 20%
- Maximum LTV 70% (Finished Value)
- Personal Guaranty
- 12% Interest Rate (Interest Only Payments)
- $695 Processing Fee
- 6 Months (Extensions Available)
Start your vMax Loan request today.
Veristone does not finance owner-occupied properties.